Friday, October 28, 2011

Who's ready for a 4 hour marathon with 100 pitching changes?


Tonights game is going to feature a solid 40 pitching changes and 9 innings of overmanaging. Larussa and Washington are going to be visiting the mound more often than Tim McCarver non sequiturs or Joe Buck going silent. My gut says tonights game is going to be a blowout one way or the other. I think the Cards have the edge with the crowd and how amped they'll still be from last night's classic. But I could also see Carpenter getting lit up and pulled after 2 innings, Larussa managing like its an all star game and the Cards having a huge let down after one of the best games of all time. Either way, it'll probably be a four hour game and I don't really care who wins. It won't be a repeat of last night but I'm hoping it comes down to the last at bat.



No comments:

Post a Comment