Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Man defies logic, turns in $150k he finds in his backyard, rewarded with new teeth


Outside Chicago -  A man who found $150,000 in his backyard this summer and gave it to the police got his reward Monday. Wayne Sabaj, 49, didn't get the money but he did get his wish for a new set of teeth. A local dentist heard about his plight and decided to replace his teeth for free. "I just really appreciate it, you know, 'cause I haven't had teeth in so long and they all hurt," said Sabaj. Sabaj may get to keep the cash if no one comes forward to claim it after a year.



I want to applaud you Wayne for being the good samaritan you are but honestly I don't understand how people can do this. It'd be nice to think that I could give that much money back. And to be honest I would think about it for about five seconds. Then right after that I would think that the $150 thousand that ended up in my backyard was part of God's plan to reward me for some unknown reason. I don't know the circumstances of how he found the money or how it ended up there. But whoever loses $150K obviously doesn't care about it enough and therefore doesn't really deserve to have it back. The money I'm sure goes straight to the "evidence room," whatever that means. And apparently they wait a year to see if someone claims it? I mean is there any other explanation that makes sense other than drug money or that it was ditched after a robbery? I mean I'm just lost for words. Look at this guy. They didn't even throw in a haircut for him? Dude you could have bought Kanye's diamond dentures with that kind of dough and had all the trailer park groupies tryin to catch a glimpse of your new grill. Whenever shit goes down and something goes wrong people like to say it's all part of God's plan. Well Wayne God just threw $150K in your face begging you to get a haircut take a shower and buy some damn teeth and you just flat out ignored his wishes. Sacrilege if you ask me, and Wayne is now facing damnation for the rest of eternity.









No comments:

Post a Comment